Monday, April 21, 2014

When You Need Wisdom




I am still writing and taking part in "A YEAR OF ALWAYS GIVING THANKS: THE JOURNAL OF MY JOURNEY, PART 1." That will not change for the next year and more.

However, I am now working on this for a personal Bible study, but will also turn it into a Bible study I will share in time on this blog.

With everything that's happened, I think I am setting the Romans study to the side for now. I am not in the place to write it right now. I'm far too emotional and would butcher writing the study or in personally taking place in the study. Therefore, I will wait. I need to deal with what is right now--and that is dealing with life challenges and when god has said no or wait.

Let's face it. I am desperate for wisdom. But, I'm not desperate for just any wisdom. I want wisdom that will carry me through every day for the rest of my life. Philippians 4:4-13 is precisely the passage I so desperately need right now--and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment