Monday, June 30, 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo and Simplified Book





SIMPLIFIED BOOK
This is the first book I'm writing in the How to Tell or Learn a Life Story Series. Note that it's the SIMPLIFIED Version. This will be a book about the basics of writing or making an audio recording of your life story or someone else's. Let's face it. Not everyone is a writer and not everyone is vocal. This book will help either style you are as you tell or learn a life story. 

CAMP NANOWRIMO AND SIMPLIFIED BOOK
I'm participating in CAMP NaNoWriMo in the month of July, where I plan to write 50,000 words of this book during the month. No. It's non-fiction, and isn't a novel, but it's a book and I'm going to sue Camp NaNoWriMo (Camp National Novel Writing Month) to help me stay motivated to write this book--and write it fast. 

I will write this and share with you my stories as I work on writing this book. I will do so on this blog (the one listed below--RYPLS), not on my Writings of SD blog. 

Today, I'm going to start to outline it and tomorrow, I start Camp NaNoWriMo. Woo-hoo!




You can find my Camp NaNoWriMo site and keep up with my progress here: 


--

No comments:

Post a Comment